“Using a 2D plan and 3D visual I’ll show you how the ideas work within your space. You’ll end up with a design scheme that you love.”
BRINGING YOUR DESIGNS TO LIFE
After a concept board- see Inspire, the next stage in the interior design process is a visual board. This gives you a chance to see how the elements will come together in the space. In developing the visual board I suggest a number of the materials and accessories, along with stockists and costings. This can save you a huge amount of research time and will give you a flying start when it comes to getting the project finished. Alongside the visual board I will produce a 2D floor plan for you. This will allow you to see how all the key elements would best fit into the space available. The Design package is put together to help you get to a point where you can confidently begin your home interior design project, with little effort and minimal risk. My thorough research and design ideas, and the visuals provided, should mean you can be sure you will love the finished result.
Why not hand over ALL the hard work with EB Interiors’ Create package?
YOU WILL GET…
- A 1-hour consultation in your home
- Help to pull all your ideas together
- A personal concept / inspiration board (print / digital) focussing on key design elements, i.e. Colour, layout, storage.
- Tried and tested solutions for problem areas
- A 2D floor plan (print / digital) showing you how to make best use of the space
- A 3D colour visual (print / digital)so you can really see what the finished space will look like
- A number of sourced items, to save you the time and effort of finding them yourself
- The confidence to get going on your home interior design project
- A hotline to the interior designer if you have any questions about how to make your designs a reality