Join our exciting team
About Pier Architecture
Pier Architecture is a rapidly expanding architectural company with growing work across residential, developer housing and commercial sectors with projects such as large scale apartments, one off houses, commercial workshops, office expansions and vehicle facilities. Pier Architecture Ltd is also part of a wider construction group and as a company we offer both support to the partnering development companies as well as taking on diverse, bespoke, prestigious projects from the open market.
After recently taking on an Architectural Assistant to assist in the planning team, we are now seeking an experienced, Revit capable Architectural Technician to take a project management role for the technical workstages of a variety of projects in its office based just outside of Gloucester and Cheltenham.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Industry: Architecture & Planning
Employment Type: Full-time
- Working drawings
- Project management
- Site inspections
Role & Responsibilities
- Production of working drawing packages
- Working on technical drawings on both housing and commercial projects
- Use and management of Revit models and families
- Liaise with site and NHBC to resolve any technical issues
- Communicating with internal and external teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- We have never been a practice who are focussed on official qualifications.
- Experience and ability are much more important to us.
- Skilled/expert level of Revit use. Autocad is not used in this practice.
- Technical ability to run projects from planning to completion.
- Experience of production of working drawing packages unsupported
- Experience and knowledge of UK building regulations.
What you get back
Salary will be competitive and dependant on levels of experience and Revit capability.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.